Client Service Representative
Clinic Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
All Ears Veterinary is a modern, independently-owned veterinary clinic focused on creating a happy, fulfilling work environment. We know that a team that feels respected and supported in every way leads to the best medicine. We encourage curiosity, stay flexible in how we do things, and listen to (and implement) ideas for how we can be better. Our philosophy for patient care is built around fear free and low stress practices and techniques, ensuring the best and safest experience for our patients and team. We are excited about affecting real change in the veterinary industry and we hope you are, too.
We are looking for a Client Service Representative (Client Care Coordinator) to join our growing team.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience working in this or a similar role
- A passion for serving and caring for people and pets
- A commitment to ethical and compassionate care above all else
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An openness to feedback and willingness to learn and improve every day
- Availability to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) with special consideration given to those who want a standing schedule of weekend shifts
- Comfort typing and multitasking with various software and online tools
- An ability to de-escalate situations and resolve conflict
- An ability to enforce clinic policies sternly, yet compassionately
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the face of our clinic, welcoming in clients and patients with compassion and a smile
- Answer phones and client questions
- Serve as the liaison between clinic staff and clients
- Manage appointment bookings and requests through our various communication tools
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area
- Update patient records from previous or speciality clinics
- Check out clients and receive payment after appointments
- Help out wherever requested by your team lead
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience ($20-25/hr)
- Participation in a team bonus based on overall clinic performance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance (low cost to employees)
- 401(k) with up to a 4% company match
- Discounted veterinary services for your pet(s)
- Generous paid time off and company wide holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (6 weeks fully paid)
- A fully stocked break room
- A career path with direct mentorship, clear goals, and ample growth opportunities
- An environment conducive to learning and improving
- An openness to suggestions and new ideas for how we can be our best
Come chat with us—we’re All Ears.
All Ears Veterinary is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All Ears Veterinary requires that all its employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individual exceptions will be considered for health, disability, or religious reasons.