Clinic Team /
All Ears Veterinary is a modern, independently-owned veterinary clinic focused on creating a happy, fulfilling work environment. We know that a team that feels respected and supported in every way leads to the best medicine. We encourage curiosity, stay flexible in how we do things, and listen to (and implement) ideas for how we can be better. Our philosophy for patient care is built around fear free and low stress practices and techniques, ensuring the best and safest experience for our patients and team. We are excited about affecting real change in the veterinary industry and we hope you are, too.
We are looking for a Veterinary Assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ year experience assisting in small animal primary care, urgent care, or emergency medicine
- Comfort talking with pet parents compassionately, patiently, and clearly
- A commitment to ethical and excellent care
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- An openness to feedback and willingness to learn and improve every day
- Availability to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort typing and multitasking with various software and online tools
- An ability to lift 50 lbs
What you’ll do:
- Assist doctors and nurses during appointments by holding pets and taking notes
- Maintain and clean all areas of the clinic, ensuring each room is properly stocked and presentable
- Assist doctors and nurses during surgical, dental, and other procedures
- Prepare and run lab samples
- Monitor and care for patients
- Help out wherever requested
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience ($20-25/hr)
- Participation in a team bonus based on overall clinic performance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance (low cost to employees)
- 401(k) with up to a 4% company match
- Discounted veterinary services for your pet(s)
- Generous paid time off and company wide holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (6 weeks fully paid)
- Membership to Coa, a mental health platform to help manage stress and maintain wellbeing
- A fully stocked break room
- A career path with direct mentorship, clear goals, and ample growth opportunities
- An environment conducive to learning and improving
- An openness to suggestions and new ideas for how we can be our best
Come chat with us—we’re All Ears.
All Ears Veterinary is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All Ears Veterinary requires that all its employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individual exceptions will be considered for health, disability, or religious reasons.