Brooklyn, NY /
Clinic Team /
Opening November 2021
All Ears Veterinary is building a thoughtfully designed clinic in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn that works better for pets, their humans, and the team that works there. We are focused on creating an enjoyable, fulfilling work culture with an environment full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. We know the challenges the industry faces today—from burnout to poor staffing—so we’ve built our clinic with those top of mind. We empower our team members to ask questions and support them in developing new skills, no matter the role they are hired to fill.
We are looking for a Veterinary Assistant to join our launch day team. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience assisting in small animal primary care, urgent care, or emergency medicine, but it is not required. We are excited about building something new and affecting real change in the veterinary industry and we hope you will be, too.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for serving and caring for people and pets
- A commitment to ethical and compassionate care above all else
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively
What you’ll do:
- Assist doctors and techs during appointments by holding pets and taking notes
- Maintain and clean all areas of the clinic, ensuring each room is properly stocked
- Assist doctors and techs during surgical, dental, and other procedures
- Prepare and run lab samples
- Monitor and care for patients
- Help out wherever requested by your team lead
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Participation in a team bonus based on overall clinic performance
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Discounted services for your pet(s)
- Generous paid time off and company wide holidays
- A fully stocked break room
- A career path with direct mentorship, clear goals, and ample growth opportunities
- An environment conducive to learning and improving
- An openness to suggestions and new ideas for how we can be our best
Come chat with us—we’re All Ears.
All Ears Veterinary is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.