Clearwater, FL /
Stations – Stations Operations / Safety /
This position provides operational support and compliance of all aspects of the company with the day-to-day operations of the station. Must be able to effectively communicate all airline business to internal and external departments inclusive of customer Service, Ground Operations, dispatch, Maintenance control, fuel contractors, Flight Operations and In-Flight. Operations Agents will track and file fuel slips.
Visa Sponsorship Available
High School Diploma/GED
Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience
Valid/Unexpired Driver’s License
At least 18 years of age
Able to attend required training
Well developed planning and organizational skills
Airline industry experience preferred
· Customer Service/Ground Operations Support, responsible for monitoring the daily operation of the airport environment
· Multi-task, making decisions and assuming responsibility to ensure operational services are delivered
· Communicate with all arriving and departing flights
· Communicate with Supervisors, Customer Service and Ground Operations Agents
· As a liaison, coordinate airline vendors and fuel contract functions
· Regularly update Flight Information Display (FID) monitors as required
· Complete flight paperwork and radio log for each flight
· Complete fuel audit log daily and send to appropriate personnel
· Ensure accuracy and completion of Fight Following information
· Track and file paperwork daily
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
· Coordinate, provide training and ensure training requirements are met for all employees (new hire, recurrent, supplemental, and local training issues)
· Other duties as assigned
Airport Agent- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, climb, and use hands and fingers to operate various types of tools and equipment (hand trucks, carts, ramps, tugs, etc.) May be required to lift, push, pull or carry up to 300 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to heights, small spaces, extreme noise (airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery) temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to crawl in and out of small spaces for extended periods of time. Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.