Software Developer, Full Stack
About the Role
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Alloy, you’ll be responsible for building powerful supply chain capabilities for our clients to unlock their data at scale, allowing them to understand their business better and meet the demand of their customers. In this role, you will work together with a highly talented and motivated team of engineers to develop high-performance analytics applications connected to flexible models of supply chain entities. You’ll design and implement intuitive APIs, and create internal and customer-facing solutions that make it easy to create and maintain our customers forecasts and plans.
We’ve grown our staff 3x in the past year, and as a rapidly expanding startup, there’s plenty of opportunity to make an impact and develop your career. We have three development offices in different time zones, all working on the same platform and we constantly strive to create an open, respectful and inclusive culture of communication.
- You have 4+ years of full stack software development experience.
- Customer Centric mindset - You love walking in the customer’s shoes
- You have built simple, secure, and scalable Enterprise Software Solutions enabling complex workflows
- You have experience in or are excited about learning one or more of the following: Typescript, React, Java 14, Postgres, Python 3, Google Cloud Platform, Docker.
- You have an appetite for learning and embrace ambiguity; you don’t easily give up and always iterate to excellence.
- You care deeply about best practices for code quality, automation, and testing.
- You have a genuine desire to help other engineers via mentorship, pairing, and code reviews.
As a plus:
- You have domain expertise in building analytics or supply chain software.
Alloy is the modern analytics and planning software solution for consumer goods brands. We empower these companies, which make the items we use, wear and consume every day, to manage supply and demand with speed and agility.
Alloy is early-stage, well-funded by leading VCs, and growing. Our small team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to make the global supply chain operate more effectively.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Alloy is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.