About the role
Engineers at Alloy are tasked with solving the interesting and difficult problems that supply chain data presents, while making it all seem simple and easy to the user. Whether you enjoy building data pipelines that process billions of data points per day, digging into the math of forecasting and replenishment models, or creating intuitive frontend apps, there is no shortage challenging and rewarding things to work on.
You thrive in a small team where you can build technology from the ground up. You love to pick up new tech, master it quickly, and do something creative with it.
You don’t shy away from even the most challenging problems and relentlessly strive for better solutions. You are self-motivated and enjoy working with others towards a common objective. When you know a better way, you voice your opinion. Building software is the means to an end—you want to change the way an entire industry operates.
- Model parts of the supply chain and develop features that bring them together
- Automate the collection, parsing, and storage of huge volumes of data
- Design a flexible but blazing-fast analytics framework that powers instant insights
- Build beautiful, easy-to-use apps that our customers love to use
- Dive into server provisioning, deployment, automation, and monitoring
- Google Cloud Platform
- Postgres, Redis
- Python, modern Java, React
Alloy is the modern analytics and planning software solution for consumer goods brands. We empower these companies, which make the items we use, wear and consume every day, to manage supply and demand with speed and agility.
Alloy is early-stage, well-funded by leading VCs, and growing. Our small team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to make the global supply chain operate more effectively.