Senior Product Manager (Growth)
We created allplants to make eating more plants a supremely positive choice that is delicious, healthy, accessible and full of joy: an inclusive celebration of food and life: a fiesta, not a fast.
Through our food and website we make it delicious and easy for anyone to make the switch towards plants one dish or day at a time, with delicious, chef-made, plant-based food straight from our kitchen to yours.
Already the leading plant-based living platform in Europe, we’ve served millions of meal-times to homes UK-wide, subscribing for feel-good, healthier living.
Our plans for 2021 and beyond are as exciting as they are delicious - growing our kitchen and product range to serve our growing community, scaling our teams, expanding our current office space in Blackhorse Road (The Greenhouse), as well as open a second office space in Angel, N1.
allplants is one of only a handful of venture capital-backed B-Corps in the world, dedicated to leveraging high growth principles in order to help solve the climate crisis at scale, using business as a force for good.
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager to join our growing Product Team! This exciting new opportunity will be focused on creating intuitive and delightful experiences for new customer acquisitions via our organic channels, with a particular focus on leveraging SEO to acquire and retain.
You’d be overseeing the running of a cross functional team of marketers, product design, engineering and content, to curate and deliver product strategy which is based on customer insight; understanding the problem we solve and who we solve it for.
Reporting to and supported by our Product Lead, you’ll also have the opportunity to coach and mentor a product manager and contribute to shaping our internal product processes and frameworks.
What you will be doing
Setting Up a Squad
- Set-up a cross functional team and leading team agile workflow and rituals
- Define your Squads ways of working, always looking at how we can optimise as you go
- Working closely with your team to build, deliver, measure, learn at a fast pace
Driving the Squad Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Working with your squad to shape your product area’s strategy that solves top customer problems and aligns to business goals
- Using your excellent communication skills to articulate a product strategy and roadmap to your stakeholders and squad
- Be able to prioritise ruthlessly between short term wins and longer term strategy
- Implement and run OKR planning cycles to drive alignment between squad and business goals
Learning and Launching
- Deploy a customer-first approach, utilising multiple data points and feedback from across the business to optimise best experiences for our users
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on success and learning
- Working with CRO Pod to leverage lean experimentation techniques to de-risk opportunities through experimentation. Design and evaluate experiments based on hypotheses.
- Champion of continuous discovery - using various research techniques to gather insights straight from customers
- Sharing insights to squad and broader business
Mentoring Product Practice
- Be dedicated mentor and coach to Product Manager
- Support Product Lead with creating community of practise with the wider Product Team
- Acquisition Focused. Have a good understanding of organic growth levers with focused knowledge in SEO
- Comfortable with Data. Take accountability for product metrics and customer outcomes, track your product areas, performance, iterate, and improve it. Able to link back to commercial impact.
- Running and Owning User Research. Experience with running UX research, continuous discovery and turning insights into action
- Managing Execution. Experience with using the best of agile and scrum methodologies.
- Squad Leadership. Experience of leading cross functional squads/pods.
- Experience working in a D2C ecommerce
Salary banding for this role £60,000 - £75,000
What we offer
🌍 Be part of a certified B-Corp, dedicated to using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
🏖 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
🎂 Birthdays off
🧠 Mental Health cover
🧘♀️ Health & Well-being cover
📚 £500 yearly learning allowance
💻 Hybrid working model
🕰 Flexible working hours
💪 Gym discounts
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
🍼 Parental leave: 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregiver & 8 weeks for secondary caregiver
💔 Pregnancy loss support leave
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
💰 Competitive salary and stock options from day one
🥗 Free healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings
🌱 A free monthly delivery of allplants for everyone to taste what's cooking
🐶 A dog-friendly office with cute pooches
🕺 Regular socials (when safe to do so). We love a good party.
✨ Chance to join one of Escape The City’s Top 100 companies to work for & #7 in Startups' Top 100 most disruptive and innovative startups✌️
Click here to access our Privacy Notice.