VP, Talent Network
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a seasoned VP to lead All Raise’s talent strategy and operations in support of our mission. This is a high-impact leadership role, reporting directly to our CEO, and interfacing across our rapidly growing community of founders, operators and VCs. You will own the organization's talent operations including building out a talent network of women founders, operators and VCs; defining and monetizing programs to accelerate the placement of women in senior venture, board and executive positions to help transform the tech ecosystem into a more equitable and prosperous place for women; and helping staff All Raise headquarters. A proven track record scaling the sourcing, assessment and placement of talent acquisition in a fast-paced start-up environment is highly desirable.
- Build, maintain and scale the All Raise Talent Network across women in tech and venture, with strong focus on engagement model for surfacing, assessing, and nurturing exceptional female talent in venture and startups
- Design and execute holistic programs that leverage the All Raise Talent Network to accelerate the introduction and placement of women as General Partners in venture firms, as independent board members at privately held start-ups, and other senior positions as we expand
- Create and maintain scalable processes, operational systems and infrastructure, to build All Raise Talent Network including creating and maintaining database to track candidates & career opportunities
- Build collaborative relationships with key partners including VC firms and search firms and other organizations that focus on promoting women in techExecute executive searches across key areas -- internally and through partnerships - that align with revenue projections
- Collaborate with team leads to identify, pilot and scale new program opportunities with an eye towards monetization
- Support All Raise headquarter staffing to ensure we have adequate team to support the breadth and depth of our program portfolio
- Establish recruiting and inclusion best practices and associated reporting systems that support All Raise’s DEI objectives across our headquarters staff, volunteer engagement and program support.
- 10+ years experience with at least 3 year at the VP-level at a search firm, ideally working on venture and board placements or experienced head of recruiting that has driven massive scale into hiring processes and systems at a rapidly growing start-up
- Equally comfortable working strategically and being a hands-on operator; not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- Strong leadership through influence skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and engage peers, volunteers and partners for synergistic outcomes
- Demonstrated familiarity with the venture eco-system and hiring practices at senior levels as well as board searches. Ideally has a track record of successful executive search placements.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage across spectrum of “customers” from CEOs to GPs to high profile candidatesInherently collaborative nature coupled with ruthless prioritization abilities
- Ability to lead through influence, persuasive communication skills and partnership, enabling you to win hearts and minds of your peers including our volunteer ambassadors to successfully execute to our aggressive product portfolio and mission
- A sense of urgency and ability to act quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, and not afraid to make and execute upon decisions
- Motivated by taking on challenges, defining new business models, and creating new categories
- Enjoys being part of a fun, dynamic, cross-functional team working toward the common goal of accelerating the success of female founders and funders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills