San Francisco, CA /
We are looking for a intern with an innate passion for learning with excellent attention to detail, who enjoys taking on new challenges. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with our full-time and volunteer team across our portfolio of programs, focusing on marketing, customer support, and project management.
As part of our team, you will have an opportunity to own projects from start to finish, working alongside amazingly talented female founders and leading women in venture driving toward our shared mission — to accelerate the success of female founders and funders to create a more prosperous, equitable future.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps and inefficiencies while working to smooth the seams and keep the team on track
- Fulfill assigned tasks set across multiple programs and supervisors
- Execute marketing initiatives including drafting CRM campaigns, email responses, and managing digital assets
- Support high-quality execution of events in support of programs and objectives
- Provide email customer support to programs supporting female founders and funders
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and track follow-up action items
- A final year student or recent undergraduate
- Expert level verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate with team members at all levels, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Airtable, Eventbrite, and HubSpot or willingness to learn