Program Manager, Series A+
San Francisco, CA /
All Raise’s mission is to help women founders build successful companies, and women funders build successful careers. Our Product Team actualizes this by building and operating programs which support multiple touch points in their respective journeys.
As part of our team, you will have an opportunity to support roadmap development and operate programs from conception through scale, working alongside amazingly talented women founders and leading women in venture driving toward our shared mission — to accelerate the success of female founders and funders to create a more prosperous, equitable future.
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco and reports to the Head of Product. This is a hands on role which will work cross functionally with internal and external strategic program players, marketing, community and events teams. We are looking for a strong communicator with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects at once.
Join us in catalyzing change as we expand our products & services to help more women break into entrepreneurship and investing and succeed in their careers.
This is an opportunity to do meaningful work like:
- Own end-to-end success for a set of All Raise’s current and future portfolio of initiatives and products.
- Drive research, decision-making, strategy, and execution for initiatives from pilot to scaling to nationwide launch, gathering data along the way in order to learn and adapt.
- Create strategic plans, OKRs, budgets, weekly status reports, and more in order to make swift and sound decisions for the organization.
- Develop program playbooks to support scaling and launching in new markets.
- Develop a knowledge base to support our customers through their journey.
- Continuously identify opportunities and implement enhancements to All Raise services and initiatives to be more inclusive and intersectional with the intent to dismantle structural obstacles to success for female investors from underrepresented groups.
- Ensure operational readiness across All Raise to support the on-time launch, messaging, and support for new founder initiatives and updates to existing programs.
- Operate as the key liaison between All Raise’s growing full-time staff and volunteer team leaders.
- Maintain the productivity of our volunteers in partnership with each volunteer team’s leaders (e.g. meeting/exceeding deadlines, managing staffing)
- Partner closely within the Product team, our Director of Communications to make sure Founder initiatives are integrated into their plans and appropriately supported.
- Establish and track standard metrics, industry benchmarks, and quantified benefits of diversity and inclusion for founder firms as these initiatives and products succeed and scale, assessing program performance and aiming to maximize ROI.
- Codify, communicate, and implement best practices across volunteer teams.
Our ideal candidate has this blend of experience, skills, and motivation:
- 4+ years experience with some combination of product or program management — launching, executing, and scaling products or programs, ideally with sources of revenue
- Shines when working with cross-functional teams and bringing stakeholders together to make decisions
- Strong tech stack - is fluent in generating emails in hubspot, running v-look-ups, linking up zapier flows - or can quickly learn them.
- Knows how to drive results by gathering the data needed to build repeatable, scalable processes, while also being flexible enough to iterate as needed
- Superbly tailors communications to various internal and external audiences
- Able to navigate ambiguity and thrive in a lean, high-growth environment
- Has passion for and exposure to advancing diversity and inclusion within an organization
- Critical attention to detail