Principal Program Co-Chair, VC Cohorts
San Francisco, CA /
“Hack the old boys network” - Help women VCs develop trusted industry relationships to solve daily firm and career challenges - from sourcing strategies & sharing dealflow to negotiating and winning competitive deals.
Super-charged peer groups of female VCs organized by level (Associate, Principal, Partner) who participate in guided and self-facilitated workshops every 4 -6 weeks.
Operate for 250+ Women Funders with NPS > 80 and +75% Retention.
Roles & Expectations
- Collaborate on Roadmap Planning with the team
- Design and execute programming
- Manage co-lead communication and respond to emails
- Send and unpack survey results
- Give credibility to the program for participants
- Be willing to share your story and participate
- Recruit speakers when needed
- Be available for a weekly call on Friday at 8:30am PST.
- Profile: Principal operating at a Venture firm
- Ideally this person is a Principal themselves so they can bring a “user’s perspective” to the program.
- Ops or product background a big bonus!
Bonuses of being on the Working Group
- Collaborate closely with a remarkable team of women in VC
- Access to powerful volunteer network
- Invitations to networking socials
- Recognition as an All Raise volunteer
- Team meeting is 30-60 minutes each Friday at 8:30am.
- Additionally 3-5 hours of work / week fluctuating based on number of new launches