Program Manager, Founders
Chicago, IL /
All Raise’s mission is to help women founders build successful companies, and women funders build successful careers. Our Program Team actualizes this by taking a product management approach to building and operating programs which support multiple touch points in their respective journeys.
As part of our team, you will have an opportunity to support roadmap development and operate programs from conception through scale, working alongside amazingly talented women founders and leading women in venture driving toward our shared mission — to accelerate the success of female founders and funders to create a more prosperous, equitable future.
This is a full-time role based in Chicago, which reports in to the mothership in SF. This is a hands on role which will work cross functionally with internal and external strategic program players, marketing, community and events teams. We are looking for a strong communicator with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects at once. Join us in catalyzing change as we expand our products & services to help more women break into entrepreneurship and investing and succeed in their careers.
This is an opportunity to do meaningful work like:
- Own end-to-end success for a set of All Raise’s Pre-Seed founder initiatives.
- Drive research, decision-making, strategy, and execution for initiatives from pilot to scaling to nationwide launch, gathering data along the way in order to learn and adapt.
- Scale the number of founders in All Raise's Pre-Seed community - managing the pipeline via strategic partnerships and driving conversion rate through user research and lightweight AB testing.
- Become an expert in what it takes to develop a Seed fundable business - mapping founder learning objectives to develop stage specific coursework to increase founder success at raising Pre-Seed and Seed rounds.
- Be the on the ground Chicago liaison for all All Raise Founder programs - partnering with existing orgs, driving outreach, recruiting and managing a CRM of Chicago founders.
- Develop program playbooks to support scaling and launching in new markets.
- Develop a knowledge base to support our customers through their journey.
- Continuously identify opportunities and implement enhancements to All Raise services and initiatives to be more inclusive and intersectional with the intent to dismantle structural obstacles to success for female investors from underrepresented groups.
- Ensure operational readiness across All Raise to support the on-time launch, messaging, and support for new founder initiatives and updates to existing programs.
- Operate as the key liaison between All Raise’s growing full-time staff, volunteer team leaders and the Chicago ecosystem.
- Establish and track standard metrics, industry benchmarks, assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Codify, communicate, and implement best practices across teams.
Our ideal candidate has this blend of experience, skills, and motivation:
- 3+ years experience with some combination of product or program management — launching, executing, and scaling products or programs, ideally with sources of revenue
- Learning design background
- Has worked at a small startup / technology company
- Strong tech stack - is fluent in generating emails in hubspot, running v-look-ups, linking up zapier flows - or can quickly learn them
- Superbly tailors communications to various internal and external audiences
- Able to navigate ambiguity and thrive in a lean, high-growth environment
- Has passion for and exposure to advancing diversity and inclusion within an organization
- Critical attention to detail