Co-Chair, Female Founder Office Hours
San Francisco, CA /
Enable female founders to learn from those one step ahead and to get perspective on challenges/decisions they are facing.
Female founders and Founder Champions are matched (based on industry, stage, etc.) for 1:1 conversations; new pairings are made every two months
Transition to focus on post-seed founders; form 300+ connections with NPS > 50.
Roles & Expectations
- Collaborate on Roadmap Planning with the team
- Design and execute programming
- Support Together SW maintenance
- Build, send & unpack feedback surveys
- Manage Founder Champion onboarding
- Host Founder Appreciation events
- Help drive program scale by recruiting more Founder Champions and Founder Participants
- Ideally this person is a founder themselves and can bring a user’s perspective
- Woman Founder who has raised 2MM+ OR
- Product / Program Manager
- Ops or product background a big bonus!
- 3-5 hours of work / week fluctuating based on efforts
Bonuses of being on the Working Group
- Collaborate closely with a remarkable team
- Access to powerful volunteer network
- Invitations to networking socials
- Recognition as an All Raise volunteer