Manager, Programs Operations
About All Raise
All Raise is a non-profit on a mission to change the game for female and nonbinary investors, founders, and operators in tech. Born out of a grassroots movement in 2018, our programs equip women and non-binary leaders with the knowledge and network to advance their professional growth and career success.
All Raise is led by CEO Paige Hendrix Buckner, a seasoned founder, operator, and investor who has dedicated her career to making tech more diverse, inclusive, and equitable. Mandela is supported by a world-class Board of Directors, including Aileen Lee (Founder and Managing Partner at Cowboy Ventures), Jess Lee (Partner at Sequoia Capital), Deirdre Findlay (Chief Marketing Officer at Conde Nast), Jessica Ross (CFO of Frontdoor), and Sarah Nahm (Co-Founder and Former CEO of Lever).
Join us to create the change we want to see!
About the Role
We are seeking a highly collaborative and impact-oriented Program Operations Manager to work cross-functionally with internal and external strategic program players, marketing, community, data, and events teams. We are looking for a strong communicator with the ability to manage the operations for multiple programs at once.
As part of our team, you will have an opportunity to execute programs from conception through scale, working alongside amazingly talented women founders and leading women in venture driving toward our shared mission — to accelerate the success of female founders and funders to create a more prosperous, equitable future.
In this role, you will work closely with the Sr. Program Manager to project manage our Tiger Global Partnership. Together you will create and maintain timelines, assist with internal and external meetings management, and keep the project on track and on budget.
You’re a strong team player who has a firm devotion to diversity, equity, and inclusion; thinks creatively and can juggle multiple priorities without hesitation; loves supporting teams, and wants to be a crucial part of a meaningful mission.
This is a full-time, 40-hour-per-week, remote role. Team members are located in several states and participate in offsites throughout the year and are expected to occasionally attend in-person meetings.
- Ensure operational readiness across All Raise to support the on-time launch, messaging, and support for new initiatives and updates to existing programs
- Manage the day-to-day operations for All Raise’s current and future programs–ranging from VC Cohorts to VC Champions
- Serve as gatekeeper for our partnerships, providing project support and operational oversight
- Regularly collaborate as a member of a highly proficient cross-functional team including the Data & Research, Marketing, and Events
- Support Senior Mgr. in identifying opportunities and implementing enhancements to All Raise services and initiatives to be more inclusive and intersectional with the intent to dismantle structural obstacles to success for underrepresented female founders
- Act as a liaison between the Data/Research Team and Programs/Community team in order to uphold a robust data-centric practice for All Raise programs from pilot to scaling phases, including measurement and evaluation of participant experiences
- Maintain program dashboards, track standard metrics and industry benchmarks, assess program performance, and create quarterly departmental reports in order to maximize ROI
- Own the All Raise program playbook(s) process, including ideation, annual edits and updates to the programming community as needed
- 2+ years experience with some combination program operations — launching, executing, and scaling programs, ideally with sources of revenue
- Experience working in technology, startups, and/or entrepreneurship
- Able to navigate ambiguity and thrive in a lean, high-growth environment
- Effective collaboration skills
- Experience presenting to and working with senior management / C-suite and/or VCs
- Strong project management and operations capabilities (time management, organization, logistics)
- Openness to hosting virtual and in-person events that foster community and development
- Entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys building things from the ground up. High level of ownership and autonomy
- Experience using a CRM to document and manage relationships
- Strong skills using software to manage workflow. Our team uses a variety of platforms including Miro, Salesforce, Monday, Airtable, Slack, and more.
- Superbly tailors communications to various internal and external audiences
- Strong customer service skills, including conflict management
- Data-centric approach to program design and improvement
- Has a passion for and exposure to advancing diversity and inclusion within an organization
- Critical attention to detail
- Passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion in startups, tech, and VC
- Capable of building things from the ground up with a high level of ownership and autonomy
- Excited about building a strong culture and team of dedicated individuals
- Self starter who is solution orientated
- Prioritizes progress and execution over perfection
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Adept at responding to changes with solutions, feedback, and flexibility
- Undeterred by repetitive tasks in service of program quality
- Familiar with project management tools and applications
$88,000 - $120,000 a year
Salary dependent on experience and location.
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- A one-time home office stipend
- An annual professional development/wellness stipend
- 10 paid holidays in addition to a company-wide "Week of Rest" during the week of July 4
We recognize that you might not have 100% of the experience listed in this job description. However, we highly encourage you to apply regardless.
All Raise is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. All Raise is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.