AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world, reaching 50 million people a year through alltrails.com, Google Play, and the App Store. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from a community of 10 million+ registered hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-10 app in Health and Fitness and has been downloaded by over 20 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
What You’ll Be Doing
• Work with leadership to document, analyze, and develop a comprehensive product roadmap
• Contribute to the development of product strategy through market research, user research, and strong awareness of new features and capabilities in the market
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, data integrity, QA and customer support to take ideas from concept to launch
• Organize project kickoffs and oversee project processes to ensure engineering, design and other key stakeholders are working effectively and are aligned on project goals
• Offer data-driven insights about user engagement and propose features that have a meaningful positive impact on those metrics
• Serve as a communication hub and facilitate collaboration and alignment across teams and departments
• Work closely with the executive team to drive efficiency and increase productivity
• At least 5 years of experience building and shipping high quality consumer facing experiences
• Highly collaborative team player who excels at building consensus
• Strong ability to focus on many tasks concurrently while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
• A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
• Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Passion for the outdoors
• Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
• Humility, empathy and open-mindedness - no egos
• Deep understanding of SEO best practices
• Solid familiarity with SQL
• A keen eye for interaction design and finishing touches
• Familiarity with ZenDesk, Jira, Github
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.