Senior Product Manager, Trail Experience (Remote)
Senior Product Manager, Trail Experience
AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health & Fitness app, and we were Apple’s 2023 iPhone App of the Year!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our Trail Experience team. This team is responsible for helping millions of people get the most of their experience outdoors – from feeling confident using our maps to recording your outdoor adventures, to learning more about your trail when you’re out there, to creating and sharing memories that help you relive your adventures with friends. If you’re passionate about our mission, obsessed with the craft of building meaningful products, have a strong sensibility for great user experience, and can break down complicated problems into simple solutions, we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing product strategy based on market research, customer feedback, business needs, and close collaboration with Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Product Marketing
- Being a voice for our users and empathizing with their needs
- Defining success metrics and continuously evaluating whether our initiatives are creating value for our customers and our business
- Developing product roadmaps, and building alignment cross-functionally and with the executive team
- Ensuring on-time, high quality delivery of our product roadmap
- Striving to clarify and simplify our product narrative in partnership with Product Marketing
- Communicating and maintaining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your team’s current and future products
- Helping us create a best-in-class product that is ubiquitous with getting outside
- 5+ years of experience building high quality consumer-facing products people love
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire at the executive level
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills including experience with planning and learning from experiments
- Ability to drive execution in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a bias for action
- Unparalleled attention to details and hand-on approach
- Cross-functional team player with a track record of building positive relationships, and influencing without authority
- A strong sense for product prioritization and sequencing driven by instincts and informed by data
- Multi-tasking and context-switching: you like working on multiple concurrent initiatives in different stages of development.
- Business acumen: you’re able to understand key drivers of our business and how our products can best deliver business value.
- Design sensibility: we’re in the business of creating simple, beautiful and useful products
- Humility, empathy and open-mindedness
- Passion for the outdoors
What We Offer:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional
$150,000 - $190,000 a year
A successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on various factors such as skills, experience, training and credentials, as well as other business purposes or needs. It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the range of their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the factors and circumstances of each case.
AllTrails participates in the E-Verify program for all remote locations.
Nature celebrates you just the way you are and so do we! At AllTrails we’re passionate about nurturing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. It’s no secret that companies that are diverse in background, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be more successful. We’re focused on creating an environment where everyone can do their best work and thrive.