Solutions Engineer (Beijing)
- Communicate with prospects' tech team, understand their needs, identify targeting customers based on their technical requirements.
- Design and prsesnt Alluxio-based solutions for prospects; design and finish POC;
- Work with sales to explore the market, visit existing customers and prospets, collect feedbacks, understand the market and technology trends.
- Provide customer's needs and market observations for Product team; align customers with Alluxio's product roadmap;
- 4 yrs of engineering, solution, archecture experience in big data or AI/ML areas;
- Familiar with Java and Python, better to have experience with Shell Scripting and GoLang;
- Able to meet 2 of 3 requirements below:
- 1 Familiar with big data ecosystem, more than one compute frameworks (i.e. Hadoop/Spark/Presto/Impala/Flink), one or more storage systems (i.e. HDFS, S3, Ceph), having experiences of using forementioned tech as developer or solution engineer;
- 2 Familiar with ML/AI frameworks (i.e. TensorFlow, PyTorch), having related working expriences (i.e. )or finished related courses;
- 3 Familiar with Kubernetes, having experiences of using K8s as a developer or solution engineer;
- Familiar with and having hands-on experiences with Linux and Docker;
- Better to have experience with Alluxio;
- Better to be able to communicate in English;
- Motiviated, self-driven, teamwork spirit;
- Faster learner.
- Work in Beijing, China.