Alo Moves is a fast-paced startup that recently joined together with LA-based Alo Yoga. We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a great design aesthetic, strong technical background, and an incredible work ethic. This role will work closely with the Creative Director, maintaining the brand aesthetic and delivering visual storytelling throughout all consumer facing channels. The ideal candidate is well-rounded and loves clean, simple design and must have a background in graphic design, animation, branding and typography. A love of all things yoga, health, and wellness are a bonus!
We’re a tight group of 20 team members with an office in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you are a great fit for Alo Moves. Please list your starting availability as we are looking for an immediate hire.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Creative Team to develop innovative branded content
- Execute design for a range of creative and campaign deliverables for social media, email, and web
- Concept and create graphics asks including, but not limited to: logos, graphics, animations, image-treatments, etc.
- Maintain that the brand identity systems, typography, photography, and other treatments are consistent across marketing assets
- Establish a process for creative requests, track and manage workflow and deliverables
- Brainstorm campaign approaches and ideas including integration of cutting edge design and new creative strategies
- Keep up to date with the most current industry and design trends and interpret those into relevant creative
- A strong portfolio displaying creative, conceptual design skills across various digital platforms
- 2-4 years of design and animation experience
- A master in design principles: including typography, color, imagery, and composition
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
- Ability to work effectively, meet deadlines, and switch gears comfortably in a fast-moving startup environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), After Effects and Sketch
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Health, wellness or yoga/fitness background a plus