Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
Alo Moves is a fast-growing, digital fitness startup that cares about your whole health. It’s our mission to empower people to live healthier, more fulfilled lives. We were one of the first to market to bring high-quality yoga instruction videos via cloud services as Cody to a rich, vibrant community of yogis. Now we’ve merged with Alo Yoga to increase our velocity, expand our reach, and continue to iterate on what it means to move mindfully using technology.
Alo Moves is looking for a part-time (20 hours/week) Marketing Coordinator to assist in the coordination and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels and act as a customer success liaison to relay product/service information and resolve any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency. This role will require excellent attention to detail and high-quality service standards. The position is part-time, with the opportunity to turn into full-time.
We’re a tight group of 25 team members with an office in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you are a great fit for Alo Moves. Please list your starting availability as we are looking for an immediate hire.
- The set-up and execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms; including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Blog, Twitter and AloMoves.com.
- Maintain consistent and thorough cross-department communication to be able to accurately understand and communicate new marketing projects and their impact on the user experience.
- Prepare marketing metrics reports by collecting and analyzing information from native platforms and google analytics.
- Engage with the Alo Moves community internally and externally on social platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Customer oriented with ability to adapt and problem solve
- Passionate about fitness and wellness
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment