Social Media Manager
Alo Moves is a fast-growing, digital fitness startup that cares about your whole health. It’s our mission to spread mindful movement, inspire wellness and create community. Through premium fitness videos and passionate digital community, we are here to inspire and capture the beauty of movement.
The Social Media Manger will be focused on evolving our social strategy, with the goal of growing each channel, deepening our community, and maintaining our brand as a leader in the fitness/wellness digital space. This person will be a skilled content strategist who deeply understands the current social media landscape, have the ability to measure metrics and improve performance, and the creativity to develop content that engages our audience. A love of all things yoga, health, and wellness is a must.
We’re a tight group of 25 team members with an office in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you are a great fit for Alo Moves. Please list your starting availability as we are looking for an immediate hire.
- Create and continuously evolve our social media strategy to increase brand awareness and drive engagement
- Develop organic social media posting schedule and provide insights to optimize content and strategy
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and work with emerging platforms
- Own day-to-day management of all social platforms to ideate and execute timely and targeted daily content
- Oversee community engagement across all platforms and use insights to more effectively engage following
- Think visually, work closely with the creative team to create and optimize content for social
- Keep up to date with the most current industry and social media trends and interpret those into relevant content
- Distribute weekly internal reports on account metrics and recommended improvements
- Brainstorm social programs/campaigns that promote Alo Moves core values and engage followers around them.
- 2-3 years of social media and/or digital marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Proven success in growing a social media presence preferably for a high-profile company
- Keen eye for beautiful and inspiring content as well as a passion for fitness, yoga and wellness
- Ability to collaborate, meet deadlines, and switch gears comfortably in a fast-moving startup environment
- Passion for social media, creative and being part of a growing brand
- Deep knowledge of wellness vertical
- Proficiency in publishing & planning tools like Hootsuite, as well as native platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, and whatever is “next”.
- A plus if you have experience with Photoshop and Google Analytics