Alo Moves provides transformative yoga experiences through best-in-class online videos delivered alongside a passionate community. We’re a tight group of 20 team members with beautiful offices in the heart of Capitol Hill, Seattle.
Alo Moves is looking for a Marketing Manager to work in partnership with our Creative Director and 3-person marketing team to scale our mission of bringing yoga to the world. We recently transitioned our business model from a la carte sales to subscription, and are looking for a marketing manager who can scale a young subscription business into a yoga powerhouse!
- Develop and execute out-of-the-box marketing strategies for acquiring and retaining users: You will craft and execute strategic marketing plans that drive revenue, brand awareness, and customer delight across email, paid, search, social, and influencers.
- Ensure all initiatives drive value for our users and align with broader business objectives: You will own delivery roadmaps for all sales, content launches, product launches, seasonal campaigns, and retention & acquisition projects.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze user behavior at every step of the user journey, and have an intimate understanding of trial conversion rates, churn rates, LTV, and other subscription KPIs: Drive major marketing initiatives based off data, and report on performance of marketing channels.
- Be able to uncover user pain points from a product & content standpoint: You will collaborate with product & media teams to problem solve and create actionable fixes and optimizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field, preferred
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience though we care more about the quality than quantity of experience
- Leadership experience and cross-team collaboration
- Creative in communicating our brand and delighting our customers with analytical skills with bias for measurable, ROI-based approaches to marketing
- Strong experience or understanding of the following areas: analytics, email, paid social, search, YouTube
- Curiosity, creativity, and constant questioning are a must
- Strong passion for yoga/fitness and inspiring people on their journey of personal growth
Success Looks Like
- Constant experimentation and analyses led to uplift on key performance metrics
- Planned and managed quality campaign executions
- Contributed to building and maintaining inspiring team culture: strong working relationships with all teams
- Maintained a complex marketing schedule using strong project management skills