Alo Moves is a fast-paced startup that has joined together with LA-based Alo Yoga. Our mission is to create on-the-mat experiences that challenge people to live stronger, more meaningful lives. We are looking for a highly organized and ambitious video editor who will work on a variety of content including, but not limited to, instructional videos, paid and organic marketing materials for the launch and promotion of our digital products, brand-inspired stories and other specialty projects.
The Video Editor must have a keen photographic eye useful for editing live footage. They should be well versed in the fundamentals of good storytelling with strong editing skills and an understanding of industry trends. The Video Editor needs to have a strong sense for collaboration and problem solving, and a passion for yoga, fitness and overall healthy living.
We’re a tight group of 25 team members with beautiful offices in the heart of Capitol Hill, Seattle. This is a full-time role in our Seattle office. At this time we do not offer relocation packages. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume, cover letter outlining your experience and why you’re driven by our Alo Moves mission, and a link to your current editing reel/website.
- Exceptional eye for video production, photography and visual communication
- 5+ years editing experience (especially with Adobe Premiere, multi-cam editing)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop
- Visual effects and sound mixing/design experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of video codecs, frame rates, workflows etc.
- You are a team player
- Strong knowledge base of current social platforms and modern techniques
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Own the end-to-end edit of major fitness titles (series and single classes on our website) including instructional videos, promotional interviews, marketing videos, promotional photography and graphical overlays
- Edit instructional video content (10-60min videos)
- Edit compelling promotional videos for our marketing channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Email Campaigns
- Edit Brand-inspired Stories and other Narrative content
- Edit marketing interviews with top fitness instructors and include B-roll and graphical overlays
- Maintain an organized post-production process including asset management, project management, and post-production review