Alo Moves is a fast-paced startup that has recently joined together with LA-based Alo Yoga. Our mission is to create on-the-mat experiences that challenge people to live stronger, more meaningful lives. We are looking for a Product Designer who has the desire to deeply understand the users that we design for, and drive the user experience across our suite of apps: web, iOS, tvOS, and Android.
If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume outlining your experience and a short note about why you are a great fit for Alo Moves. Portfolio required.
- Own all UX and visual design across our suite of apps: web, iOS, tvOS, and AndroidHave experience designing for mobile-first experiences
- Design user flows, storyboards, personas, interaction models, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with the product manager to define requirements, frame problems and goals, map user journeys, iterate on feature design, explore edge cases, assess situations and make tradeoffs
- Design and prepare production-ready assets and work closely with engineering to produce the final product
- Proficiency with industry-standard software (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Photoshop)
- Preferred: experience with user research, including usability tests
- This is not a remote position
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive pay with benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible work schedule and PTO
- Healthy snack bar and in-office workout area
- Positive company culture with frequent team outings