Alo Moves provides transformative yoga experiences through best-in-class online videos delivered alongside a passionate community. We’re a tight group of 20 team members with beautiful offices in the heart of Capitol Hill, Seattle.
Alo Moves is looking for a Product Manager to lead our team in delivering impactful web and app experiences to our members. Today, Alo Moves is experienced via our website, iOS and Android native apps, as well as on Apple TV. We are looking for a manager that leverages a mix of customer empathy, data, and taste to continue refining these experiences to be more intuitive, delightful, and ultimately more effective.
- Strong project management skills to prioritize the focus of our developers and UI designer to deliver on company goals
- Long-standing passion for well-designed consumer tech products and the ability to pattern match existing solutions when approaching new problems with our product
- Skills in people management to professionally develop team members and ensure for their well-being
- Appreciation for the business, brand and creative drivers in the company and the ability to effectively apply these drivers when making product decisions
- Enthusiasm to regularly connect with our members and intimately learn what purpose our product has in their lives and factoring those insights into our product’s evolution
- Fluency in data analysis to be used in measuring effectiveness of new product rollouts and in the planning process to help guide the product direction
- Minimum 3 years product management experience (ideally in consumer mobile) though we care more about the quality than quantity of experience
- Experience in managing direct reports and cross-team collaboration
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Health, wellness or yoga/fitness background a plus