Customer Success Associate
Seattle, WA /
Alo Moves is a fast-paced fitness startup looking for a part-time (20 hours/week, $15/hr) Customer Service Associate to act as a go-to touch point for all of our users. You'll have the opportunity to make direct connections with users, solve problems, learn extensive knowledge about our systems, and provide product information that will better our users' fitness journeys. This role will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction through efficient responses and high-quality writing.
We strive to use the power of physical movement, technology, and community to help our users accomplish their goals and become the best version of themselves—whatever that may be. Our ideal candidate has a passion for fitness, health, and improving the wellbeing of our customers, as deep understanding of our customers has direct impacts on our marketing and our brand’s perceived expertise in the fitness industry. We are looking for someone with previous Customer Support/Office Admin experience, knowledge of different platforms like Stripe and Helpscout, and a quick learner who is passionate about working in a fast paced/start up feel environment.
We’re a tight group of 30 team members throughout our company. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are driven by Alo Moves's mission.
- Resolves product or service problems with users with quick turnaround time
- Quick learner who processes technical information easily
- Creatively develops ways to reward loyal customers.
-Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Builds sustainable and trusting relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Solves problems independently (does their own research)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains consistent and thorough cross-department communication.
-Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
-Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to adapt to new changes quickly and seamlessly
-Passionate about fitness and self improvement.
-Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Problem solving mentality is a must!
- Previous user knowledge of Alo Moves and our content
- Tech understanding is a plus