Silver Spring, Maryland, United States /
Palladian – Strategic Communications /
Palladian Partners is a growing, full-service health communications and marketing firm, serving federal health agencies and leading nongovernmental organizations. Join us as Account Supervisor, and you’ll play a central role in ushering in the firm’s next chapter of growth and success. We are looking for an experienced Account Supervisor who is a self-starter and strategic thinker to support health research communications programs focused on managing and creating internal communications. Our commitment to provide exceptional strategic communications, editorial support, distinctive design, and superior service to our clients is as unwavering as our desire to enrich people's lives with quality health information. Palladian Partners is located in Silver Spring, Maryland.
The ideal candidate is an innovative professional with experience leading project teams and internal communications experience, including experience working with senior leaders that drive outreach and engagement. The candidate should have a solid understanding of strategic communication and multi-channel execution. This person will be responsible for working with clients and as part of an integrated project team with federal and non-government partners. To be successful in the role, the candidate must have robust attention to detail, ability to manage, track and report on progress of multiple deliverables ensuring requirements are met and delivered on time, and an ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and teammates.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Work with clients to define overall health communications and project objectives
- Develop innovative communications strategies informed by analytics and audience research across web, social media, enewsletters, media outreach and other platforms
- Lead and collaborate with project partners and team members to identify client needs, generate innovative solutions and forward-thinking ideas to engage target audiences and drive behavior change
- Coordinate content strategy, social media, graphic design, web development, and editorial staff to establish workflows, timelines, and budget estimates
- Monitor and report on project resources, budget, deliverables, and deadlines
- Oversee, review, and provide feedback on the work of team members to ensure high quality deliverables
- Provide professional client interface, and ensure responsiveness to client requirements and concerns
- Experience working in a communication agency or professional services environment
- A minimum of 6-8 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Health, or related field
- At least 3 years of project and account management experience, including proposing and implementing communications strategies
- Hands-on team player with outstanding project management and organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong communicator and collaborative team player who works well as a manager in a matrixed environment and promotes positive relationships between colleagues, partners, and clients
- Willing to do the nitty-gritty work required to make a project successful
- Ability to build relationships within an organization, communicate regularly with key individuals and interface with all levels of staff in a way that builds trust.
- Suitability for Federal employment, as determined by a background investigation
- Internally this role is titled as a Project Manager
- At this time we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship.
- Our organization requires that all work, for the duration of your employment, must be completed in the continental U.S. unless required by contract.
- In addition to Palladian’s standard background process this role requires a government badge/clearance. More information can be found at: https://ors.od.nih.gov/ser/dpsac/services/know-before-you-go/Pages/getting-your-badge.aspx and https://ors.od.nih.gov/ser/dpsac/Pages/hot-topic.aspx
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.