Head of Account Management at Kargo
Portfolio Ventures – Sales
Join our journey to the new frontier of logistics
Kargo aims to revolutionize Indonesia’s quarter-trillion dollars logistics industry by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, transparency and accountability. Make an impact. Be a builder. This is an opportunity to join a true start-up at the ground floor and to learn to build from scratch. Be a part of our journey and take an exciting route to your career development.
Bring real impact
The logistics industry in Indonesia is severely inefficient. The cost varies between 25%-30% of the GDP in Indonesia, as compared to developed economies, where it is below 5% of the GDP. What we are doing will bring massive impact to the economy and bring better life to the millions of people involved!
Get your best ideas to win
Have you ever stayed in a meeting room with co-founders/leadership team, listening to them while thinking “there are better ways to do this”? We don’t stop there, we speak up after we think. At Kargo, you will be encouraged to take big bold bets to see your idea into fruition. You will also grow by owning both your success and your failure.
Work with the best of the best
Imagine if the people that you will meet everyday at work are the people you respect and learn from. We are trying our best to hire well and keep our bar high, ensuring the people we will be working with are the people we respect and learn from.
- 5+ years of experience running and building a sales team preferred
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience with demonstrated track record of achieving sales growth preferred
- Strong experiential background in large enterprise customer-facing presentations
- Technology industry and startup experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing and influencing decision makers and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated excellence in building and developing high-performing account managers and teams
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change. An entrepreneur at heart.
- Strong verbal and written communications, customer service, and social skills
- Act as an ambassador of Kargo’s mission, brand, and product
- Driving revenue and growth within your teams portfolio of accounts
- Recruiting, developing and overseeing performance management of account managers
- Drive top-line logo acquisition within a given vertical
- Engage with senior level stakeholders with some of our largest customers
- Set initial pricing strategy for RFP’s, negotiate for market rates & be able to calculate market / spot rates
- Collaborate with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- Be able to problem solve with front line Ops teams and impress senior level managers