Head of Enterprise Sales at Kargo
Portfolio Ventures – Sales
Join our journey to the new frontier of logistics
Kargo aims to revolutionize Indonesia’s quarter-trillion dollars logistics industry by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, transparency and accountability. Make an impact. Be a builder. This is an opportunity to join a true start-up at the ground floor and to learn to build from scratch. Be a part of our journey and take an exciting route to your career development.
Bring real impact
The logistics industry in Indonesia is severely inefficient. The cost varies between 25%-30% of the GDP in Indonesia, as compared to developed economies, where it is below 5% of the GDP. What we are doing will bring massive impact to the economy and bring better life to the millions of people involved!
Get your best ideas to win
Have you ever stayed in a meeting room with co-founders/leadership team, listening to them while thinking “there are better ways to do this”? We don’t stop there, we speak up after we think. At Kargo, you will be encouraged to take big bold bets to see your idea into fruition. You will also grow by owning both your success and your failure.
Work with the best of the best
Imagine if the people that you will meet everyday at work are the people you respect and learn from. We are trying our best to hire well and keep our bar high, ensuring the people we will be working with are the people we respect and learn from.
- 5+ years of experience running and building a sales team preferred
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience with demonstrated track record of achieving sales growth preferred
- Technology industry and startup experience is a strong plus
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change. An entrepreneur at heart.
- Strong verbal and written communications, customer service, and social skills
- Act as an ambassador of Kargo’s mission, brand, and product
- Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with shippers that are interested in Kargo
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our shipper partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Kargo and the platform’s capabilities to prospects
- Be able to speak to supply chain executives language and to be seen as their peer
- Achieve partnerships won, shipment volume and revenue objectives
- Manage deal flow from initial contact to contract signing, and ensure seamless transition to partner management
- Drive Aggressive topline targets from Commercial Team
- Comfortable with crossing industries to be able to solve logistics solutions for FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences, and industry events