Sales Manager at Kargo
Portfolio Ventures – Sales
Join our journey to the new frontier of logistics
Kargo aims to revolutionize Indonesia’s quarter-trillion dollars logistics industry by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, transparency and accountability. Make an impact. Be a builder. This is an opportunity to join a true start-up at the ground floor and to learn to build from scratch. Be a part of our journey and take an exciting route to your career development.
Bring real impact
The logistics industry in Indonesia is severely inefficient. The cost varies between 25%-30% of the GDP in Indonesia, as compared to developed economies, where it is below 5% of the GDP. What we are doing will bring massive impact to the economy and bring better life to the millions of people involved!
Get your best ideas to win
Have you ever stayed in a meeting room with co-founders/leadership team, listening to them while thinking “there are better ways to do this”? We don’t stop there, we speak up after we think. At Kargo, you will be encouraged to take big bold bets to see your idea into fruition. You will also grow by owning both your success and your failure.
Work with the best of the best
Imagine if the people that you will meet everyday at work are the people you respect and learn from. We are trying our best to hire well and keep our bar high, ensuring the people we will be working with are the people we respect and learn from.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major from reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in similar role with proven track record in leading a sales team.
- Experience working in logistics industry is highly desired.
- Proven ability to drive end to end sales process.
- Excellent coaching and people management skills
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing a team of sales people.
- Think strategically to expand company’s customer base.
- Recruit, coach, and monitor the performance of sales representatives.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Present sales related reports and forecasts to the management team.