Marketing Manager at Kargo
Portfolio Ventures – Operations
Join our journey to the new frontier of logistics
Kargo aims to revolutionize Indonesia’s quarter-trillion dollars logistics industry by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, transparency and accountability. Make an impact. Be a builder. This is an opportunity to join a true start-up at the ground floor and to learn to build from scratch. Be a part of our journey and take an exciting route to your career development.
Bring real impact
The logistics industry in Indonesia is severely inefficient. The cost varies between 25%-30% of the GDP in Indonesia, as compared to developed economies, where it is below 5% of the GDP. What we are doing will bring massive impact to the economy and bring better life to the millions of people involved!
Get your best ideas to win
Have you ever stayed in a meeting room with co-founders/leadership team, listening to them while thinking “there are better ways to do this”? We don’t stop there, we speak up after we think. At Kargo, you will be encouraged to take big bold bets to see your idea into fruition. You will also grow by owning both your success and your failure.
Work with the best of the best
Imagine if the people that you will meet everyday at work are the people you respect and learn from. We are trying our best to hire well and keep our bar high, ensuring the people we will be working with are the people we respect and learn from.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from a reputable university.
- Master’s degree in marketing is highly desired.
- Experience working in a similar role for at least 5 years with proven track record.
- Experience working in logistic industry is highly desired.
- Strong management skill in leading a dynamic marketing team.
- Data driven.
- Has a sense of aesthetics.
- Develop strategies to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation end to end.
- Experiment with a variety of acquisition channels.
- Produce valuable and engaging contents for our website and blogs.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Oversee and approve marketing material.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust marketing strategy accordingly.