Product Manager at Shipper
Portfolio Ventures – Operations
Why Join Us?
Shipper is on a mission to invent a new standard for online shipping in Indonesia. We have assembled the largest asset-light delivery network to make shipping simple, reliable, and cost competitive. With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online shipping experience and we are primed to be a part of the solution. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors including Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and others. We are looking for passionate and outstanding individuals to join our team.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Logistic Management
- Having 3 years working experience in product management
- Having knowledge in presentation, strong leadership, analytical thinking, good communication, interpersonal skills, result-oriented attitude and willingness to learn
- Having knowledge to create solution and design what customer need and explain how it support their business
- Having knowledge to analyse market condition and market demand
- Having technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Having ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Strong Analytical skills. Past experience creating models in excel, or pulling data with SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Conceptual designing and prototyping with wireframe, workflow mock-up, and sitemaps
- Create user stories for new features and feature enhancement
- Lead product goals and roadmap process
- Drive product development process from understanding user needs and writing product requirement
- Collaborate with other division and partner to ensure product quality
- Analyze data to gain a deep understanding of our customers in an effort to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that will fill those gaps.