Head of Product Management at Kargo
Portfolio Ventures – Operations
Join our journey to the new frontier of logistics
Kargo aims to revolutionize Indonesia’s quarter-trillion dollars logistics industry by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, transparency and accountability. Make an impact. Be a builder. This is an opportunity to join a true start-up at the ground floor and to learn to build from scratch. Be a part of our journey and take an exciting route to your career development.
Bring real impact
The logistics industry in Indonesia is severely inefficient. The cost varies between 25%-30% of the GDP in Indonesia, as compared to developed economies, where it is below 5% of the GDP. What we are doing will bring massive impact to the economy and bring better life to the millions of people involved!
Get your best ideas to win
Have you ever stayed in a meeting room with co-founders/leadership team, listening to them while thinking “there are better ways to do this”? We don’t stop there, we speak up after we think. At Kargo, you will be encouraged to take big bold bets to see your idea into fruition. You will also grow by owning both your success and your failure.
Work with the best of the best
Imagine if the people that you will meet everyday at work are the people you respect and learn from. We are trying our best to hire well and keep our bar high, ensuring the people we will be working with are the people we respect and learn from.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. Degree in computer science will be an advantage.
- 7 years of experience in similar role, handling a portfolio of successful products.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical capability with strong business and technical acumens.
- Strong communication skill to interact with both internal and external groups, especially engineering, design and data
- Exceptional leadership quality to build a world class product team.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for user growth among all product portfolios assigned.
- Craft product portfolio requirements. Starting from brainstorming with the design team, all the way until communicating frequently with engineering, business, UX, and other relevant teams including product team internally to ship the product to market and achieve profitability.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and report on key metrics to Identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Develop and manage a strong team of product managers.