Media Data Scientist
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a razor-sharp Media Data Scientist to scale our customer acquisition efforts and generate valuable insights. You will report to the Paid Media Lead and be in charge of running, and measuring Paid Media efforts at AMARO.
The ideal candidate has previously worked at an eCommerce company, tech-startup or digital media agency in the areas of Analytics, Business Intelligence, Growth and/or Media. You'll represent a crucial role in discovering patterns and opportunities to scale acquisition efforts and boost media efficiency.This is a highly analytical role that requires a focused, self-reliant and results-driven individual who can excel under pressure.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Work with cross-functional teams (marketing, data science and engineering) to implement and deploy models;
- Use machine learning and industry-leading tools/methods to deepen our customer acquisition strategy;
- Create a holistic system of integrated machine learning algorithms to predict campaign success and optimize ROI of our annual ad budget;
- Make data-driven decisions based on large data sets;
- Automate growth and tracking initiatives within the Media team;
- End-to-end experience with data: querying, aggregation, analysis, and visualization;
- Ability to handle multi-projects on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in eCommerce, Tech-Startups or Direct Response context;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Advanced SQL skills;
- Proven experience with algorithms and predictive models;
- Highly structured organization skills;
- Experience planning, structuring and running campaigns across paid channels is a plus;
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics is a plus;
- Coding skills (such as R, Python, or Scala) is a plus.
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, developing and implementing new technologies on it’s own;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Passion for data and learning new things;
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.