Corporate PR Specialist
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Branding
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a talented Corporate PR Specialist who will be part of the Marketing department's PR team. You will work closely together with the other teams in the Marketing department.
Your job will be to formulate and execute a comprehensive corporate PR strategy focused on AMARO USPs, identify great stories and pitch them to relevant vehicles, journalists and influencers in tech, business and innovation.
You are hands-on, results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done, ready to juggle several projects at all times. .
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Develop Corporate PR strategies focused on AMARO USPs;
- Position AMARO as an innovative digital company, leading the way for a new retail model;
- Produce and pitch stories to journalists and relevant vehicles;
- Map main opportunities for AMARO in the publishing world ;
- Maintain constant relationship with key journalists and influencers in tech, business, innovation;
- Prepare and support with interviews and speaking opportunities;
- Co-lead employer branding initiatives with HR to position AMARO as a ‘dream employer’ for digital/tech/fashion talents.
- Experience: Institutional PR/ corporate communication for tech & innovative companies. Development of PR strategies, writing press releases, media monitoring, pitching stories to relevant journalists;
- Experience with business media outlets: Estadão, Exame, Folha de S.Paulo may be a plus;
- Education: Journalism, PR or Marketing/ Communications;
- Level of English: Fluent.
- Very sociable, teamwork driven, resilient;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.