Strategic Planning Analyst
São Paulo, Brazil
Data & Analytics, Planning – Merchandise Planning
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is seeking a razor sharp Strategic Planning Analys to help manage demand planning and inventory. The ideal candidate is highly quantitative, has prior interest in reporting, planning, analysis and BI.
- Company budget construction and adjustments along the season;
- Inventory management for both finished goods and raw materials;
- Maximize inventory turnover;
- Sourcing of new sales channels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or Fashion Retail Management;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with number crunching, analysis and reporting;
- Experience in planning and forecast is desirable;
- Knowledge of BI tools and ERP is desirable;
- Previous experience in retail is a plus.
- Quick learner and naturally curious;
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work hard;
- Methodological with pixel-perfect attention to detail;
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pragmatic;
- Excellent communication skills.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.