São Paulo, Brazil
Data & Analytics, Planning – Data & Analytics
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking for a razor-sharp Data Analyst who wants to cause massive impact in the business by bringing actionable insights across different areas and teams. You will work on the Data & Analytics team, side by side with Data Engineers and Data Scientists focused on making data-driven decisions.
As AMARO is a digitally native direct-to-consumer brand (DNDTC), you will have the opportunity to work and execute projects in an environment with vast diversity of data, challenges, teams and opportunities.
- Identify key questions and problems with business acumen for different areas of the company;
- Define, evaluate and evangelize the teams with the most relevant KPIs;
- Bring actionable recommendations from quantitative data;
- Translate complex insights to the teams, its managers and to the CEO;
- Design and analyze experiments and A/B tests;
- Build clear, easy and repeatable analysis and dashboards;
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to develop advanced models, such as: recommendation, lead score, customer churn, sales forecast, attribution model, among many others;
- Evangelize the company on relevant statistical concepts and solid data driven decisions.
- 1+ years of experience with analytics;
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling;
- Experience with SQL, Python/R and manipulating data-sets;
- Clear and easy to understand dashboards and presentations, translating quantitative data into actionable recommendations (Looker/Tableau);
- Clear and effective communication (written and verbal) to cross functional partners of varying technical levels;
- Previous experience with attribution tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc);
- Education in a highly quantitative field: Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics or Business;
- Level of English: Fluent.
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own;
- Communicative and capable of working with different areas of distinct backgrounds;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Hard working;
- Love for challenges - the bigger the better;
- Passion for data and learning new things.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.