Visual Merchandising Coordinator
São Paulo, Brazil
Physical Retail – Guide Shops
AMARO is a technology-enabled direct-to-consumer online fashion brand based in São Paulo. The brand monthly launches new collections with the latest international trends at disruptive prices, delivered speedily and in style. Through technology, vertical integration and omni-channel distribution, AMARO is changing the way Brazilians consume fashion. www.amaro.com
AMARO is looking for a talented Visual Merchandising Coordinator to create amazing Guide Shops concept and VM Guide.
- Create a strong brand image through lifestyle presentation
- Cost control and area budget
- Research the market, study competitors
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Improvement of VM techniques working with a great assortment of products categories
- Create VM metrics
- VM trainning for the sales team for ensuring the image/details at the stores
- Experience at a Fashion brand. Deep understanding of the market and main players
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to- date with the latest VM trends, techniques, and technologies
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.