São Paulo, Brazil /
People & Places – People/Human Resources /
AMARO is an omni-channel destination where customers can discover and buy a broad assortment from cool brands that match their lifestyle. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for a Recruiter to join the People & Places team. You will be responsible for mapping and hiring the best talent in the market to support the company's growth and also constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO.
What you will do:
- Recruit top talents that enrich AMARO's culture
- Boost our Employee Value Proposition to the business, fashion and creative community
- Define strategies to create a pipeline of top talents from the fashion and creative markets - proactive phone and internet research
- Manage candidates in the process and provide them a positive experience from the application stage to the admission process and onboarding
- Full-cycle recruiting from screening, interviewing, and closing, including cultural fit assessment
- Maintain data integrity, share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Define and implement employer branding strategies in all touch points with possible candidates, including Linkedin, Instagram, communications in selection processes, career site and job boards
What you have previously done:
- Proven work experience as a full-cycle in business recruiting (1-2 years)
- Experience recruiting for startups companies preferred (or you need to be tech-savvy)
- Experience with phone, Hangouts and in-person interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
What your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Systems: ATS experience such as Lever, Greenhouse; Linkedin Recruiter
- Level of English: Advanced
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.