Paid Media Expert
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a razor sharp Paid Media Analyst to scale our customer acquisition and retention efforts.
You will report to the Paid Media Lead and be in charge of structuring, launching and continually optimizing Paid Media campaigns.
As a Paid Media Analyst, you will have a significant marketing budget to manage and allocate across different channels, with a strong performance-oriented approach.
The ideal candidate has previously worked in a highly quantitative role, ideally performance marketing, strategic consultancy, investment banking or data science related roles. You'll be in charge of optimizing paid media effectiveness, controlling daily volume and executing quantitative analysis regularly in order to boost channels performance. You'll also drive an extreme qualified traffic to our properties aiming a higher propension on channel´s conversion rates. This is a highly analytical role that requires a focused, self-reliant and results-driven individual who can excel under pressure.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Plan, structure and execute all campaigns across paid channels (search, display, video, social, retargeting) on an omni-device approach (APP, web, mSite, offline);
- Channel development: seek out new channels with high ROI that have yet to be explored;
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on large data sets;
- Work on daily bid and budget optimization to optimize the ROI of your channels and sub-channels;
- Utilize state-of-the art bid management software to optimize paid media campaigns against performance metrics;
- Leverage needed resources across performance marketing, data science and engineering to improve campaigns efficiency;
- Manage day to day communication with media vendors (Google, Facebook and others);
- Monitoring and developing the scaling of processes automation;
- Apply and analyze multivariate tests (audiences, creatives, devices, etc) in order to generate valuable insights to the team/company;
- Utilize customer analysis, including lifetime value and cost to acquire metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Business or related discipline;
- Experience in a eCommerce, Consultancy, Banking and Tech-Startups/Direct Response context;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics is a plus;
- Experience with SEM, Paid Social or/and Display experience in a eCommerce or Direct Response context;
- Understanding of marketing-tech landscape is a plus.
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own;
- Agile and able to adapt in a responsive way;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Passion for data and learning new things;
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.