iOS Mobile Developer
São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering & Product – Engineering
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a talented iOS Mobile Developer to keep innovating and improving our iOS app, leveraging our e-commerce platform's JSON API. The ideal candidate has solid experience in iOS development.
This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant and generalist hacker.
- Create new features for AMARO's iOS app using the Swift programming language
- Maintain existing features
- Create software documentation
- Review code written by other team members and suggest improvements
- Pro-actively participate in the product roadmap working with the Product team
- Deploy new releases in production
- Embrace Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Optimize App’s performance
- Improve/maintain crash-free metric
- Reduce total App footprint
- Implement automated tests
- Write unit tests and achieve high code coverage
- Help improve App’s rating
- Professional or academic experience in software development
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Extensive knowledge in iOS app development, especially in Swift
- Advanced level of English
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be part part of a fast growing digital startup with global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn a lot everyday
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that take fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that affect millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.