DevOps & Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering & Product – Engineering
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a talented DevOps & Cloud Infrastructure Analyst to design, improve and administer our Cloud Infrastructure through DevOps practices such as SRE, Monitoring & Anomaly Detection Automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, Containerization, DBA and Systems Administration. The ideal candidate has a profound passion for DevOps and for delivering business value through technology.
This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant and generalist site reliability - cloud infrastructure - tooling - deployment engineer / systems administrator, aka DevOps.
What you'll do:
- Administer and monitor our cloud infrastructure, including servers, load balancers, databases, caches, queues, etc
- Implement SRE best-practices so as to ensure 100% uptime and data integrity of all cloud infrastructure
- Improve our monitoring & logging solutions and implement automatic error/anomaly detection and notification solutions
- Design and implement a continuous deployment pipeline for our digital products
- Develop deployment and load-test tooling
- Perform database migrations when needed
- Manage access roles and policies
- Implement IT security best-practices
- Design and perform load (stress/traffic) tests on our application servers
- Continuously optimize our servers and databases to achieve maximum performance
What your qualifications are:
- BSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, systems analysis, mathematics or related courses
- 3+ years of solid and proven experience in managing high-traffic and resilient cloud infrastructures
- Advanced knowledge of AWS stack and DevOps technologies
- Basic knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Advanced level of English a plus
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Highly analytical and focused
- Very organized and structured
- Passion for technology, eCommerce, cloud infrastructure & DevOps culture
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.