Digital Analytics Lead
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Performance
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking a razor-sharp Digital Analytics Lead to join the Marketing Department. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work side-by-side with Business Intelligence, Engineering and other Marketing teams.
Prior experience in structuring and maintaining web and mobile analytics projects in an e-commerce or direct response context is required. The ideal candidate is highly technical, intellectually curious and knows how to think like an online marketer.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com, as well as our iOS and Android apps to get a sense of what we are building here at AMARO.
- Help AMARO deliver a digital experience to our customers that feels human and enhances the perception of the brand;
- Become a trusted leader for everything related to Web & Mobile Analytics and Martech;
- Own and maintain our analytics tag manager and Customer Data Platform (CDP);
- Deeply understand our desktop and mobile platforms and how users interact with them;
- Provide actionable analytics insights to several Marketing teams such as Paid Media, Growth and CRM.
- Graduate in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline from a top university;
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics, preferably in a multi-device context (web + app);
- Advanced or Fluent English;
- Advanced Excel skills, understanding of XMLs and product catalog feeds;
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Advanced experience with Mobile Analytics platforms such as Appsflyer or Branch;
- Advanced understanding of tracking technologies (Conversion Pixels and SDKs);
- Smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative;
- Highly analytical and quantitative with a strong understanding of business growth metrics;
- Ability to to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial startup environment that requires ruthless prioritization and focus;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, developing and implementing new technologies independently
- Passion for data and learning new things;
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.