Fashion Buyer (Senior Analyst) - National Apparel (Private Label)
São Paulo, Brazil
Products & Sourcing – Fashion Design & Development
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is hiring a talented and experienced Fashion Buyer with a background in apparel technical development to support the management and growth of AMARO's Apparel Category (private label). You have extensive experience with women fashion products including technical development, and supplier sourcing and buying. You are passionate about fashion and want to be part of a new brand trying to revolutionize the market.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Send the developments to suppliers;
- Choose the products for each supplier;
- Do the development sheets with all information (price, quantity and product details);
- Send the developments sheets and fabrics to supplier;
- Follow up the development, prices and fitting deliveries
- Approve the products;
- Schedule fittings;
- Send emails with comments and photos after fitting;
- Send the pre-order with final comments, quantity and delivery dates;
- Negotiate prices;
- Follow up delivery dates;
- Monitor the raw material delivery to the supplier;
- Follow up sample delivery;
- Follow up production delivery.
- Experience: buying Experience in a specialty retail environment, deep understanding of the market and main players, modeling, fabrics, trims, and supply chain management;
- Education: degree in fashion business or related areas;
- Systems: prior experience with PLM (not mandatory) and ERP (Linx, Millennium, TOTVS/Protheus);
- Level of English: Advanced-Fluent.
- Extremely organized and committed;
- Hands-on “make it happen” personality with a desire to build something to be proud of;
- Customer focused mindset;
- Quick learner, problem solver and naturally curious;
- Willingness to go the extra mile;
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.