Junior Digital Copywriter
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Branding
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a smart, communicative and connected Content Analyst (JUNIOR level) to help create, improve and develop AMARO's content production. Your work will take our proprietary channels to the next level and you'll be an important part of our marketing activations.
- Help design a 360 content calendar, providing creative ideas that we can work on;
- Work alongside the content team to take AMARO’s marketing to the next level;
- Produce copies for all of our paid media channels;
- Help the partners & marketplaces and the PR & influencers teams with content demands;
- Product description of all products available in amaro.com.
- Excellent writing skills (in Portuguese and English);
- Ability to quickly and spontaneously create content in any location or setting;
- Bachelor in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism or other creative fields of communication;
- Systems/Tools: Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop, and Google Analytics skills are a differential;
- FLUENT in English;
- Experience in a premium women's fashion brand is a plus.
- 24/7 connected;
- Super communicative, always up for a chat;
- You love to tell stories and amplify the voice of different people;
- Passionate about fashion, content and digital marketing;
- You have an opinion and care about what is happening in the world;
- Out of the box mindset.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.