Business Development Intern
São Paulo, Brazil
Data & Analytics – Business Development
AMARO is a technology company and digitally native fashion brand that innovates how people discover, buy and wear fashion. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking for a razor-sharp Business Development Intern to join our team. You will independently work on various projects to support the company's growth across departments. Through those projects you will gain a unique insight and experience into a fast growing company at the forefront of fashion, technology and retail innovation. You will automate in-house processes, tasks and daily routines helping other departments get the most of our cutting-edge Saas and apps.
You are extremely structured, highly analytical and self-taught. Your are an Excel wizard, able to manipulate data and find patterns. You are results-driven, independent and self-confident.
- Work on business development and related projects
- Work with large data sets: create dashboards and reports
- Come up with best practices, review processes workflow and propose improvements
- You will support projects and initiatives that often involve various departments
- Present your findings and suggestions to key stakeholders
- Learn more from corporate tools in order to structure training for all teams & departments
- Explore new Saas and how to use them
- Advanced Excel certificate
- Attending 1st to 3rd year of an IT Related Degree, Administration, Human Resources
- Knowledge in Google G-Suite is a plus
- Advanced level of English
- Self-taught, independent, organized, supportive
- Quick learner and naturally curious
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work hard
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pragmatic
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.