Senior Data Analyst
São Paulo, Brazil
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking a razor-sharp Senior Data Analyst who wants to cause a massive impact on the business by bringing actionable insights across different areas and teams. You will work on the Customer Experience team focused on making data-driven decisions. You will also contribute to the automation of customer-related processes, services and self-service systems helping all departments get the most of our cutting-edge Saas and apps.
As AMARO is a digitally native direct-to-consumer brand (DNDTC), you will have the opportunity to work and execute projects in an environment with a vast diversity of data, challenges, teams and opportunities.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Identify key questions and problems with business acumen for different steps on the customer journey;
- Define, evaluate and evangelize the teams with the most relevant CX KPIs;
- Bring actionable recommendations from quantitative data;
- Build clear, easy and repeatable analysis and dashboards;
- Address improvement initiatives with Founders, Heads and Leaders;
- Receive new studies inquiry and decide the best strategy for each one;
- Work closely with the Engineering team to improve automation and data quality.
- Education in a highly quantitative field: Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science;
- 1+ years of experience with analytics;
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling;
- Great vision and practice working with dashboards and presentations, translating quantitative data into actionable recommendations (Looker / Tableau);
- Experience with SQL, Python/R and manipulating data-sets;
- Experience with apps connectivity using integrations with RESTful APIs or SaaS as Zapier;
- Clear and effective communication (written and verbal) to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels;
- Level of English: Fluent.
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, developing and implementing new technologies on it’s own;
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sociable, teamwork driven (will work closely with all the AMAROteam);
- Hard-working and willing to go the extra mile;
- Passion for data and learning new things.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.