Data Analyst (Paid Media)
São Paulo, Brazil /
Marketing – Marketing /
AMARO is an omni-channel destination where customers can discover and buy a broad assortment from cool brands that match their lifestyle. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for a proactive and highly analytical Data Analyst to join the Paid Media squad. You will be responsible for identifying key questions and delivering high-quality analysis to support a strong performance-oriented team.
As a Data Analyst, you will provide actionable insights that will drive budget allocation, channel optimization and acquisition efforts. As you will work closely with Paid Media team, previously knowledge on performance marketing is a plus.
What You'll Do:
- Identify opportunities through attribution models analysis (last-click and multi-touch);
- Own the reporting and data visualization frameworks for Paid Media;
- Develop APIs integration and report automation to support Paid Media team on decision-making;
- Bring data-driven insights based on large data-sets with a focus on efficiency gain;
- Apply and analyze multivariate tests (audiences, creatives, devices, etc) in order to generate valuable insights to the team/company;
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and responsible for thinking big with the opportunity. Set directions and continuously deliver high-quality analysis
- 3+ years of experience with analytics
- Education in a highly quantitative field: Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science;
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills and dashboards management;
- Experience and knowledge in Python, SQL, data-sets and automation;
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling;
- English: advanced/fluent;
- Growth mentality, highly analytical skills and data-driven oriented;
- Advanced experience with Google API console is a plus;
- Experience with Paid Media routine is a plus.
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own;
- Agile and able to adapt in a responsive way;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Passion for data and learning new things;
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups.
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.