São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Are you passionate about bold creative ideas? Are you vehement to help brands' communicate with and surprise customers in every touch point?
We are looking for a Creative Director who will be responsible for idealization and execution of compelling marketing campaigns to help AMARO gain scale and brand love.
The ideal candidate is an innovative and highly skilled Creative Director, as well as an energetic and inspiring leader who will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Develop captivating storytelling narratives for the brand to communicate across channels
- Come up with powerful advertising campaigns which generate awareness, revenue and spot-on brand perception/association
- Develop messaging ideas for each channel based on the overarching campaign storytelling
- Translate the brand's proposition framework into coherent communication strategy
- Leverage data to inform creative strategies and design decisions
- Guarantee consistency on brand identity, voice, and aesthetics across all channels and customer touch points
- Guarantee all photo, video, motion, and digital productions deliver consistent brand identity
- Manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
What you have previously done:
- +10 years experience in leading creative projects from idealization to production and launch. Past experience in one or more of the following: creative director, art director, copywriter and/or strategic planner
- Creative experience in agency (must have) and clients/editorials (plus) preferably working with fashion, beauty or retail brands
- Strong brand portfolio including range of advertising campaigns and visual styles through various channels
- Connected with industry trends, best practices, technologies and creative standards
- Strong strategic thinking and storytelling skills
- Able to communicate effectively and influence others
- International experience is a plus!
- Advanced/Fluent English
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative;
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done;
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you;
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people;
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent;
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you;
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.