Business Development Internship Program
São Paulo, Brazil /
Data & Analytics – Business Development /
AMARO is a technology company and digitally native fashion brand that innovates how people discover, buy and wear fashion. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is regularly seeking razor-sharp Business Development interns to join one of our team. You will independently work on various projects to support the company's growth across departments. Through those projects you will gain a unique insight and experience into a fast growing company at the forefront of fashion, technology and retail innovation.
You are extremely structured, highly analytical and quantitative. Your are an Excel wizard, able to manipulate data and find patterns. You are results-driven, independent and self-confident.
- Work on business development and business intelligence related projects
- Work with large data sets: manipulate and curate data and subsequently run complex analysis on top of it
- You will support the company's founders by owning projects and initiatives that often involve various departments
- Present your findings and suggestions to key stakeholders
- Currently enrolled in the last year of a Bachelor degree or in a Masters degree from a leading university in business administration, marketing, finance, economics, or engineering
- Already have some work experience. Previous experience with management consulting, project management, data analysis or banking or retail is a plus
- Ninja Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with ERP systems and BI tools is a plus
- Fluent in English + intermediate level of Portuguese
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pro-active
- Highly analytical and quantitative
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile
- Intellectually curious and able to learn quickly
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.