São Paulo, Brazil /
Private Brands – Fashion Design /
AMARO is an omni-channel destination where customers can discover and buy a broad assortment from cool brands that match their lifestyle. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Senior Fashion Designer, with great experience in women's clothing design. You will be working in all aspects of concept and design in a fashion brand that is revolutionizing the market.
The ideal candidate will have a consistent portfolio that is creative, current and shows potential for experimentation and growth.
What you'll do:
- Research: research, identify and propose new trends, fabrics, and techniques, create inspiration boards, advocate for and influence trend ideas in assortments
- Design: design your entire line of products as well as define its color cards and prints. Request raw materials research and select fabrics and trims within category targets. Ensures product consistency with market trends as well as the business strategy.
- Development & Fitting: delivery detailed sketches to Developers and participate in fittings to ensure volumes, details, and fitting are within our standards and respecting the defined trend.
- Analysis & Iterate: gather information about CSAT and clients demand to create new products and improve sales
- Scale: a focus on delivering best-seller products with the latest trends, and working closely with Category Manager to win the market.
What your qualifications are:
- Experience: +5 years of experience in Women's Apparel design;
- Education: Degree in Fashion Design or related areas;
- Systems/Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, hand drawing;
- Level of English: Advanced
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.