São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a talented Experience Producer, who will be part of the Marketing department's Guide Shop team. You will work closely together with the other teams in the Marketing department.
Your job will be to plan, structure and execute innovative experience and promotion campaigns in order to drive awareness as well as traffic to AMARO Guide Shops.
You are hands-on, results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done, ready to juggle several projects at all times.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Come up with ideas that contribute to overall marketing and physical retail strategies
- Plan, structure and execute client facing experiences for AMARO’s physical retail regional expansion strategy and for AMARO experiences’ spots.
- Plan, structure and execute experiences for Influencers and KOL (supporting PR TEam)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective activation.
- Manage promotion activations in AMARO Guide Shops, from briefing to post-activation analysis (KPI tracking);
- Monitor and analyze all activations performances, considering ROI (GR, FTBS, COS), and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations;
- Work with multiple timelines, projects, and budgets to ensure activations stay on track and deadlines are met;
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers on behalf of AMARO.
- Great industry understanding and in-depth knowledge of live marketing,
- Ideally more than 2 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic and digital environment, e.g. Live Marketing Agencies or Marketing Dept.;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Level of English: Fluent.
- Very sociable, teamwork driven, resilient;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.